2020 marks our 20th year and York women need our vital service more than ever. Play your part to help increase counselling hours and ensure we never have to turn women away. With your help, together we can reach our anniversary target of £30,000 and double the number of women who will receive the counselling they need to change their lives, and ensure a sustainable future for York Women's Counselling.
How you can help
You can choose to get involved in the way that works best for you.
- Give your gift – all amounts will help vulnerable women – £20 would be wonderful, and if you can afford to add a nought and make that £200, we would be forever grateful!
- Become a Friend of YWCS by setting up a regular gift – £5, £10 or £20 monthly or annually to suit you.
- Get together with friends and hold an event
- Challenge yourself in aid of YWCS – walk that walk, run that run or whatever floats your boat
- Be a fundraising volunteer in the office – you can join our small and friendly team
If you are a UK tax payer and gift aid your donation, its value increases by 25% at no cost to you.
Higher rate tax payers can claim back additional relief on their annual tax returns meaning that a gift of £240 (£20 each month) will have a net cost of just £180, and be worth £300 to YWCS.
Get in touch about supporting YWCS in our 20th year – we’d love to hear from you! Please contact us on email@example.com
Why I’m supporting York Women’s Counselling 20th anniversary appeal
It enabled me to cope, come to terms with the future, and keep working full time. The sessions gave me a sense of safe place and time to think that I will never forget.
I would love to think that any woman in York who needs access some good quality, affordable or free counselling at the right time in her life, can do so.
Please join me if you can."