Your gift is vital to continuing our service and will help us to be there when women need us.
As an independent charitable organisation without any NHS or statutory funding, it’s your help and the support of charitable trusts that makes life-changing counselling possible.
We all need some support at some time in our lives, so thank you for giving.
Whether you give a regular or one-off, donation, you will help women get their lives back on track. They, and we are hugely grateful. Thank you.
How your gift will help
- £10 will provide a woman who is in poverty access to our support
- £20 will support a volunteer counsellor for a month
- £37 will cover the real cost of an hour of counselling
- £100 will provide 8 weeks of support to a woman who needs our help
- £240 supports a volunteer counsellor for a year, with each counselling an average of 5 women annually.
- £500 will provide over 40 hours of professional counselling to a woman in distress
- £1000 will secure a confidential counselling room for 4 months, enabling our counsellors to hold up to 640 counselling sessions
For more information about supporting YWCS please get in touch with email@example.com
"I don't know what or where I would be now without YWC - a life saver.'